Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 21 2009


  1. My parents! Today is their 28th Anniversary! My parents have taught me well, are so loving and just amazing! I am truly grateful for their love and influence in my life!
  2. Employment! I'm so grateful that I have a job! Well, okay, i have TWO jobs and i suppose i'm grateful for both of them. It ensures that we have our bills paid and food on the table, which is really nice. We even have the luxury of occasionally splurging and buying things like, i dunno, say, a CRUISE.
  3. My piano students. Okay, so really, they are the ONLY reason why i have two jobs. I would quit teaching otherwise cuz I'm certainly not doing it for the pay! They are so cute and they love me... even on the days where class is rough because they haven't been practicing or whatever. Seeing them improve really makes my day and keeps me teaching
  4. AC... Even if the neighbor's AC is FREAKING OUT in the middle of the night, causing us to wake up at 2:30 AM because it is RIGHT OUTSIDE our bedroom window and so loud! But this is a THANKFUL journal, so really, I AM thankful for Air Conditioning! It makes a Utah summer bearable!
  5. STObucks. If you don't work for StoresOnline, than you probably don't know what STObucks are.... basically it's like Monopoly money but then you get to trade it in for real prizes... like giftcards, shirts, and even a Wii if you have enough! Well, my awesome boss gave us all a small chunk of STObucks and then i also got $5 in STObucks from our controller because I am A) amazing at my job and B) I found where we had overpaid $3700.90 at a particular venue and we just got a refund check! This was from an event that was back in SEPTEMBER and no one caught it until i came along! so yeah, I'm awesome :) And I'm grateful for that too!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brianne. I am thankful for you! :) You made my day. Loves.

    ReplyDelete