Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27, 2009



  1. Scrapblog! Yes, it's my number one i am grateful for today because i am in love with it! It's a cool FREE tool that helps you make super cute scrapbooky type stuff for your blog like your heading and such.... Love, love, love it! (you can doubleclick on the pic above and see it more clearly....)
  2. Chocolate chip chocolate cookies. They are very very yummy! LOVE THEM! Crave them... delicious! :)
  3. Brains and my brother Dallin. Cuz he has brains that are amazing! He's graduating from high school today.... Salem Hills High School that is... the first graduating class ever! And he's so smart! I actually come from a really smart family, of which I am very grateful because I, too, have a great brain!
  4. Eternal Marriage! Pretty sure watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 has been.... weird. They have a lot of crap going on with their marriage right now and whether Jon cheated on Kate or not and if they're getting a divorce, blah blah blah. I have a wonderful husband and we have a wonderful eternal marriage! for which i am very grateful!
  5. Kleenex tissues. Because my allergies have now kicked up for the summer and I seem to be blowing my nose a LOT.

1 comment:

  1. Brianne! You are so adorable. So adorable, I can't even take it all in. My heart can't take it. :)

    ReplyDelete