Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26, 2009


  1. 3 Day Weekends. Because even though it didn't go as I had hoped or planned, I still had absolutely NO WORK for one whole day. That never happens!
  2. Calista Mae Fisher. Because she is my best girl friend and she went shopping with me both Saturday and Monday to find a dress for Kendra's wedding. And she's just so cute and happy and basically the best ever!
  3. TJ Max. Because after shopping all over BOTH malls in Utah County, Target, even Walmart, THEY were the ones to have a purple dress that was decently cute, fit me, and not over $50.
  4. A-1 Steak Sauce. Because it made my burger amazing on Memorial Day. Yeah, it's that important.
  5. In Laws. Because they invited me to breakfast while my husband was out fishing... which he really wanted to do, so I let him, of course, cuz I'm a good wife... so it was really nice to be invited out to breakfast and hang with the Creer girls. :)
  6. *BONUS* (cuz it was a long weekend, i can do one more....) Macaroni Grill. Because they have this amazing Chef's Trio deal where you get salad, entree, and dessert for $11.99. And it's super delicious! Yeah, I'm grateful for that!

1 comment: