Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1, 2009

  1. My Daddy! Today is his big 5-0 Birthday! I know i've said I'm thankful for a lot of family member's who's birthday it is, but it's not my fault it's a Jack birthday season! And I really am grateful for them! My daddy is amazing! Happy birthday Daddio!
  2. Weekends. Cuz I actually get to spend time with my husband! I've noticed that I'm so much happier with him and therefore EVERYTHING when I get to spend time with him! Funny how that works, but I love the weekends and actually seeing my husband! Makes me very happy!
  3. Summer movies! There are so many good movies out every summer! last summer, thanks to my Jon friend in SB, I was able to see like every good movie that came out! This year there are also many good movies out and we're excited to see them! We saw UP in 3-D over the weekend and it was SO CUTE! The only thing that upset me (but not really) is that the little cute red headed girl's name is Ellie. NO FAIR! That's my little red headed baby girl's name! And now EVERYONE will be taking it! But you all should know, I had that name chosen AGES ago! I had the idea first!
  4. Primary kids. Because they are SO CUTE! I love my calling of being Primary Pianist. I've learned some important things like that fathers are to "preside" and not just "reside" (BIG DIFFERENCE!), that Sunbeams are great singers, and that father's day songs are way more fun to sing than mother's day songs. Why is this? Father's day songs get all the cool actions and mother's day songs are just pretty and make no sense... what's this about gathering blossoms of blue? because all flowers remind me of my mom? No sense at all!
  5. Friends that are willing to wait for me for lunch so I can run to Provo and grab Nathan's car so i can go home for the daddy's big 50 party! You guys are the best! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am the primary pianist too. lol. I learned the same thing in primary. And the mothers day songs are pretty silly.

    ReplyDelete