Monday, June 8, 2009

June 8, 2009

  1. Sundays. Because they are a day of rest, and that rest was much needed yesterday!
  2. My wedding. Because it really was beautiful and I loved it! I love being married! I love everything about it!
  3. My mom's over-organized-ness... Because it's been passed on to me. And really, it sometimes comes in VERY handy! And I think i'd rather be organized and prepared than not because that just creates chaos. Trust me.
  4. My homemaking skills. Because I might have majored in home and family living, which doesn't create a great salary, but I LOVE it. I love that I can cook, clean, create, be mom like. Because these are talents and hobbies for me and I appreciate them! I like being mom-like.
  5. Knowing what I want... and getting it myself. Another great talent I think. Being assertive, making up your mind, and really getting what you want (within reason of course)
  6. *BONUS* Rascal Flatts. I am very grateful to them today. I'm just in that kinda mood.

1 comment:

  1. You really are mom-like! And knowing what you want and getting it is a very good quality to have, I'm on the fence about a lot and I think I would benefit greatly if I could make up my mind on a lot of things. YAY Rascal Flatts!:)

    ReplyDelete