Friday, June 19, 2009

June 18, 2009

Yes, I know I'm a day behind.... but I will make up for it and do two today. Life gets even more complicated when you're sick... and teachign 3 days during the week and not Saturdays, and when the car dealership is trying to tell you that you need new tires that aren't qualified in the tires for life deal... LAME. :)
  1. My boss and coworkers and StoresOnline. Because they make me go home when I'm sick.
  2. The Torres family. Because now we have internet at home.
  3. Having the internet at home. Because now I can do whatever I want online in the comforts of my home! And watch YouTube when I'm sick!
  4. That my daddy knows a lot about cars and will make sure that we're not getting ripped off.
  5. Advil sinus and cold. Because even though you have to show your driver's license to get it, it is a miracle worker.

2 comments:

  1. that is lame. the tire thing.

    so are you getting free internet? cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not free internet, but highly discounted :)

    ReplyDelete