Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4, 2009

  1. No swine flu. My lip may randomly swell, i might sneeze a LOT from allergies, but I do not have the swine flu like Spencer Anderson does. yep, I'm lucky
  2. Sesame Street. Because they come up with songs like "C is for cookie, that's good enough for me!"
  3. Pink Balloons. Because there is one hanging on my cubicle that has lasted forever and now reads "Brianne lives here"
  4. Only 1 roommate. Because as much as I loved my roommates, I love living with just my husband so much more! Especially cuz we're not just roommates, we're family. No marking which food is yours... Okay, so maybe sometimes... Yeah, it's great though. I love it!
  5. M&M's. Because no meal is complete without chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. I love m&m's .. I'm addicted, I think. YUM!

    ReplyDelete