Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 2, 2009

  1. Maturity. As in, being mature, because really, it makes a huge difference in a person and you can definitely tell the difference between two people that are the same age, but different maturity level.
  2. 4 years of college. This really taught be so much about being on my own and how to take care of myself, pay bills, cook, clean, get along with people, etc.
  3. A college degree. Because now I can make just as much as before AND pay off my student loans. But at least I have a degree.
  4. Laughing. Because it relieves stress and tension.
  5. A great brain. Because I'm smart and I know things and can do things myself. I don't have to rely on everyone else or ask for help with every little thing. Being independent is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment